BMC grants the following warranty periods from the date of delivery:
- Frame: 3 years
- Paint: 2 years (1 year for models before 2014)
- Other BMC products: 2 years
Buyers of a bicycle from Model Year 2011 onwards have the option of registering their frames within 30 days after purchase on the BMC website, which will extend the warranty period for the frame from 3 to 5 years. The warranty period is not extended after repair/exchange of the frame.
Please read the warranty provisions in detail on the ‘Warranty policy’ page on the BMC Switzerland website – https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/int-en/support/warranty/
The basic steps of the warranty procedure are as follows;
- COMPLETE – Complete the e-warranty form below (Attach your Photos and Proof of Purchase as requested);
- SUBMIT – Submit your complete e-warranty application;
- CONFIRMATION – Receive confirmation of submission of application and wait for feedback from Abloc on your warranty case (additional information/photos/physical inspection may be required);
- OUTCOME – Receive confirmation from Abloc on the outcome of your BMC warranty application as adjudicated by BMC’s Warranty Department;
- SHIP FOR POD – In case your warranty application has been approved, your damaged frameset/part will need to shipped to Abloc’s designated address for Proof of Destruction (POD) of the frameset/part to be performed;
- REPLACEMENT DELIVERED – Abloc will notify you on the estimated time of arrival (ETA) of the replacement frame/part being delivered to your chosen delivery address. An estimated international delivery time of between 7 – 10 business days since the time that POD has been performed can be expected;
Please note the warranty exclusions as listed on the BMC webiste. — https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/int-en/support/warranty/
It is advisable that your bicycle is insured, as your BMC is an investment and as warranty replacements are in the discretion of BMC.
Also note the following prerequisites for your warranty application to be processed by BMC.
- Your frameset still needs to be within the prescribed warranty time period;
- An original proof of purchase is to be submitted;
- Clear images of the complete bicycle, close-up of damaged area and frame serial number;