Yes, our BMC customers can order their BMC Small Parts directly with Abloc, and have it delivered to their door!
The ordering process is simple and as follows:
- Only EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A picture of the complete bike so that we can identify the exact BMC model & model year;
- A few close up pictures of the small part/s required;
- A description of the part/s required and why in the email – g. I am changing the groupset from Shimano 2×11 to Sram Eagle 1×12 and require the correct dropout for this model.
- Your full name & contact number;
- Your physical address where delivery of the part needs to be made;
- Your company billing details (if applicable)
- We will then revert to you a.s.a.p. with availability & pricing.
- Please then confirm your order, and how many pieces you wish to order via return email.
- After receiving confirmation of your order via email, we will send you a pro-forma invoice for prepayment.
- After receiving your Proof of Payment (Official bank’s POP), we will issue instructions to our couriers for the delivery of your part and subsequently keep you updated on the delivery status of your order.
NB – KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- No collection is unfortunately possible, and deliveries are only possible to your specified physical delivery address with our trusted couriers;
- Our couriers can only deliver to a physical delivery address, and not to a PO Box;
- The order process is crucial, as set out above, in identifying, quoting & delivering the correct small part to you in an efficient and timeous manner.
- Orders can only be placed via email at email@example.com , as one channel with records of correspondence is key in executing your order correctly and timeously. Please note that no enquiries can therefore be processed via WhatsApp or other communication channels.
- Deliveries are performed as soon as practically possible and in line with our internal cut-off times;
- Delivery periods are dependent on location, and ETA’s provided are best estimates, barring any unexpected delays.
- Official bank POP’s need to be emailed before 12h00 during our business hours (Tuesday – Friday) in order to be processed the same day, and delivery to be performed a.s.a.p. thereafter.
- Terms and conditions apply as set out in our Terms & Conditions document on our website.